Members Seasonal Campsite Booking
Duration of Stay: Seasonal
Booking for Campsite Seasonal Caravan or daily Caravan or Tent Pitch
Rules - This is camping agreement between you, The Camper, and Lough Derg Yacht Club.
- Camping to be restricted to LDYC members and event competitors, and their direct family.
- Persons under the age of 18 may only stay in the campsite when a parent/guardian is staying on the site or within the Club vicinity.
- In cases where a parent or guardian designates another adult as being responsible for supervision of minors who are camping, they must do so by contacting the Campsite Manager in person and must sign the Camping Agreement in person, accompanied with a cover note giving the designated guardians name and MOBILE telephone number.
- All campers shall have paid their camping fees in advance of setting up their tents.
- A numbered tag will be allotted to the camper and should be placed at the front of the tent, clearly visible. This tag should not be interfered with for the duration of the stay in the field.
- Camping fees are 10 per night per tent and 20 per night per camper/caravan.
- Members Seasonal camping fee is 420
- Unsociable behaviour shall not be tolerated: including drunkenness and loud noise or shouting. Failure to observe this rule may result in expulsion from the field and disqualification from the event.
- The Club has the right to ask a camper to leave the site at any time should any of these rules be ignored.
No tickets are currently available.
Last updated 7:46pm on 1 October 2023